Wednesday May 30, 20121:00 PM – 2:30PM Est
Short Sales are a huge part of the real estate landscape and in this information-packed session you will receive visuals and marketing strategies on how to target market and farm for this business. You will walk away with how to build a web, offline and social media marketing plan that drives more business.
Industry, web and marketing strategist Tricia Andreassen will show you....
- How to understand the emotional mindset of the seller and how to tailor your marketing to their needs.
- Develop a website that captures quality leads and builds the relationship with the distressed seller.
- Understand why an email follow up campaign is critical to build trust with the homeowner.
- How to get ranked on the search engines so you can capture traffic and leads for this target market.
- How to implement a PR campaign to attract sellers to your expertise.
- Ideas on how to research the local market to uncover sellers in a distressed state.
- Create a print strategy campaign that will allow you to go "straight to market."
- Maximize Facebook and learn Social Media strategies that can generate leads and sales.