The Townes of Orange Hunt homes have continued to be popular since they were first introduced. There are several reasons. They are all brick, have a superior commuting and shopping location, outstanding schools and proximity to a multitude of recreational facilities. Additionally, there are large courtyards throughout the community minimizing the proximity one normally associates with town homes.
- MetrobusRoute 18H runs through the community providing both morning and evening rush hour service to the Pentagon Metro Station - it's about a 40 minute trip
- Additionally, it is a relatively short drive to the Franconia-Springfield Metro Station for subway service to Washington, DC and all other stations on the subway system.
- It's approximately a 20 minute drive to Fort Belvoir.
- The Springfield Interchange of I-95, I-395 and I-495 is approximately 15 minutes away
- It's less than 10 minutes to the Fairfax County Parkway
- Orange Hunt Elementary is just a few minutes up the road on Sydenstricker Road
- Middle school children attend Washington Irving on Old Keene Mill Road
- High School students attend West Springfield High.
- Information on all these schools can be found at Fairfax County Public Schools
- Additionally, Pohick Regional Library is located just outside Townes of Orange Hunt at Sydenstricker and Old Keene Mill Road
- Huntsman Square - approximately 5 minutes
- Burke Town Center - approximately 10 minutes
- Rolling Valley Mall - approximately 10 minutes
- Audrey Moore Rec Center in Wakefield Park with its year round pool and gymnasium plus a myriad of other sports and activities is approximately 20 minutes
- Wakefield Skate Park is also in Wakefield Park next to the Audrey Moore Rec Center
- South Run Rec Center with year round pool, exercise facilities and other activities is approximately 15 minutes.
- Burke Lake Park with golf course, camping, picnic areas, small boat rental, fishing, carousel, miniature train and ice cream parlor is less than 20 mimutes
- Lake Accotink Park with small boat rental, fishing and picnic facilities is within 15 minutes.
The Kruschkas are long term Northern Virginia residents with 36 years experience as real estate brokers serving Annandale, Burke, Centreville, Fairfax, Lorton, Fairfax Station, Kingstowne, Mount Vernon, Alexandria and Chantilly.
Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS
If you plan to buy or sell a Fairfax County home or property contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-499-9279. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.