Update on the Housing Market
What Realtor Magazine Has to Say
Several housing markets across the U.S. suffered a great deal more than the rest, however they are now back on track for recovery! Check out this top five places where prices are expected to rise. The number one is an area of California that’s not too far from the Bay Area! We’re expecting a 21.5% home price increase from now until 2013 and this can only be extrapolated to get better. Very exciting stuff, so check out the list:
1. Madera, CA – Median Home Price: $125,000. 2013 forecast for home prices: 21.5% increase
2. Medford, Oregon – Median Home Price: $144,000. 2013 forecast for home prices: 20.1% increase
3. Yuma, AZ – Median Home Price: $105,000. 2013 forecast for home prices: 16.7% increase
4. Corvallis, OR – Median Home Price: $224,000. 2013 forecast for home prices: 13.2% increase
5. Eugene, OR – Median Home Price: $166,000. 2013 Forecast for home prices: 12.4
As you can see by the list provided by Realtor Magazine, California is in the lead for progress in the Real Estate Market and it’s just bound to spread from Madera to all over Central and Northern California.
Lynn Tardibuono – Flipper Chick- Real Estate Agent and Co-Owner of Sun Pacific Mortgage and Real Estate. Serving Sonoma County since 1988. Her number is (707)523-2099 and you can also visit our redesigned website at http://www.sunpacmortgage.com Also be sure to like us on facebook! Click this link!
DRE license #01014873