This information is included in the Online Anne Arundel County Relocation Package for Fort George G. Meade, NSA, Northrop Grumman, BWI, the the U.S. Naval Academy.
You probably already know that Crofton, Maryland, was named one of Money Magazine's Top 100 Best Places to live last year, based on its location, amenities, affordability and other criteria. But why buy a Crofton townhouse, rather than a detached house?
There are many reasons that I can think of, and here are five of them:
1. Crofton townhouses appeal to young and old.
2. There are more than 20 townhouse communities in Crofton.
3. Crofton townhouses come in many price ranges.
4. Crofton townhouses are close to schools and community amenities.
5. Fees for Homeowner Associations and Condo Associations are relatively low.
To continue reading and learn more about this topic and see a directory of Crofton's townhome communities, please follow this link: