I always wondered what a MeMe was and then found out I was part of the group! Lo and behold it's a fun and great thing!!!
Thank you Mary Hoeppner for inviting me into the MeMe's! I only hope that I am worthy of the cause!!!! There are so many things in life, but anything interesting enough to share???? Enjoy!
1. My family goes camping every summer - out with the bugs, worms, animals and weather. Not just family but all my brothers, mom and dad and their families! It's crazy wild relaxing time together. Sometimes I'd prefer camping in a hotel the way the weather goes, but we tent it. Airmattresses and cooking stoves and all!
2. I love doing the laundry (my favorite household chore) but I hate washing the bedding! Ugh. It needs to be done today - that's why you are hearing about it!
3. In high school I took a "job preference" test and it said that I should work in real estate. I kind of forgot about it until I was sorting through papers after buying my first home (when I was a real estate agent!) Funny huh?
4. I have two babies currently under the age of two and I never took a maternity leave. During my hospital stay after my first I was negotiating a purchase agreement from the hospital.... I avoided that the second time around but it came close! We do what we have to do right?
5. hmmm. Last one. It'd better be good right? Okay, back on task..... I'm thinking, hang on..... Oh, I know. I shouldn't admit this but I have forgotten numerous clients names and had to use "sneaky" means to figure out who they were! It happens more with buyers than sellers and I'm working on it. I am so horrible with names it's pathetic. At least I usually remember my own!
Okay, that was fun. Now, three people.... Jim Fishchetti, Aziz Abdur, and Larry Hammelman I am calling you out! You've been MeMe'd!!!!!!