Did You Have a Foreclosure in 2009 or 2010?
If so, you may qualify for a free Independent Foreclosure Review. Here are the important points you need to know.
· The foreclosure must have occurred between January 1, 2009 and December 31, 2010.
· You believe that there were errors or improper handling (robo signing) of your case.
· The mortgage was serviced by one of the participating servicers.
· The foreclosure was on your primary residence.
· The dead line for submitting the forms is July 31, 2012.
If you are not sure you qualify the first thing you should do is request a Foreclosure Review. Estimates are that 4.3 million borrowers may be eligible but only 3% of them have applied for a review. Time is running out – you have nothing to lose.
Watch the video and request a package now.