Are Sarasota and Bradenton Property Management Companies Worth the Fees? Part 2 of 3
Sarasota, Bradenton, Lakewood Ranch, Venice and North Port FL area landlords want to know if hiring a professional property manager can really boost overall returns and eliminate 100% of operational headaches.
In Pt. 1 we learned that your professional property manager will essentially provide you with two services:
- People Management -- in relation to the property, dealing with others on your behalf, thus eliminating headaches and limiting liability.
- Asset Maximization -- extending economic life while managing current income and expenses.
People management has to do with dealing with all of the various characters who come into play during the course of operating a rental property. We are talking about such people as:
- Rental applicants.
- Condo/homeowner associations.
- Tradesmen (plumbers, handymen, painters, etc.)
- Bill collectors.
- Mortgage companies.
- The list is endless . . .
Real Property Management of Sarasota & Manatee is part of the 250+ office international property management powerhouse, Real Property Management. With over 60,000 units under management, RPM is the world's largest residential property management company.
Contact Us for a FREE Property Management Quote