Selling? Here are the most frequently asked questions I will get regarding the marketing of your home.
1. How do I feel about print media? Print Media: I will do this occasionally, in high season, but I am very careful to tally the number of calls I actually get off of print media marketing. In my opinion, my dollars are far better spent on online marketing.
2. Do I have a website? Several, actually---all pointed toward bringing buyers to my listings with Search Engine Optimization.
3. Does your listing need a sign? ABSOLUTELY. Even in this day of electronic media, an actual "For Sale" sign is one of the best listing tools I have.
4. Co-brokerage? Absolutely, without question. While I love to sell my own listings, I actively market your property to the other Realtors in this market in every way I can.
5. Is your price too high? I need to find three comparable sales within the past 12 months (preferably 6 months). With sluggish sales last year, I need to accurately price your home for an appraisal. If we don't have inquiries, the price is too high, and we should discuss an adjustment. I will review statistics every quarter.
6. Video and virtual? Of course!
7. Where will we market your home? EVERYWHERE humanly possible, in this global economy. Realtor, Trulia, Zillow, my sites, our corporate sites...we will get your listing noticed every possible way we can. http://www.door-county-properties.com
Selling? I have a proven action plan to help market and sell your Door County home.