- Fairfax County Connector Route 304 service to the Franconia-Springfield Metrorail Station for commuting to the Pentagon, Alexandria, Washington, DC and all National Capital Area wotk centers that can be accessed by Metrorail
- Approximately 15 minutes to Fort Belvoir
- Less than 10 minutes to the Fairfax County Parkway for east-west cross county travel
- Saratoga is in the Lee High School Pyramid You can locate schools for a specific address at Fairfax County Public School Locator
- Pohick Regional Libraryis approximately 15 minutes from Saratoga
- Lorton Libraryis also approximately 15 minutes from Saratoga
Detached Home Market Report
Year To Date 2012 Vs. Total Year 2011
The information above is a community average provided by MRIS® and should not be considered an indication of your homes' value. Contact me at 703-499-9279 for a free Comparative Market Analysis to determine the potential market value of your property.
- Although there are other shopping centers within 15 minutes Saratoga Center is conveniently located in the community
- Saratoga has its' own pool centrally located in the community
- Audrey Moore Rec Center in Wakefield Park with its year round pool and gymnasium plus a myriad of other sports and activities is within 20 minutes
- Wakefield Skate Park is also in Wakefield Park next to the Audrey Moore Rec Center
- South Run Rec Center with year round pool, exercise facilities and other activities is within approximately 10 minutes. It has a connecting trail to Burke Lake Park
- Burke Lake Parkwith golf course, camping, picnic areas, small boat rental, fishing, carousel, miniature train and ice cream parlor is approximately 10 mimutes
- Lake Accotink Park with small boat rental, fishing and picnic facilities is within 15 minutes.
- Pohick Bay Golf Course - an 18-hole public course is approximately 15 minutes
- Pohick Bay Park with boat launch to the Potomac River, camping and picnic facilities is approximately 15 minutes
- Laurel Hill Golf Course - 18-hole public is approximately 15 minutes
Additionally, it is one of the few subdivisions that has large ramblers as well as colonial, split level homes and both contemporary and traditional style town homes. Wills and VanMetre Saratoga Square has lovely rental units.
The Kruschkas are long term Northern Virginia residents with 36 years experience as real estate brokers serving Annandale, Burke, Centreville, Fairfax, Lorton, Fairfax Station, Kingstowne, Mount Vernon, Alexandria and Chantilly.
Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS
If you plan to buy or sell a Fairfax County home or property contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-499-9279. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.