Turlock CA Homes - Sellers Home Inspection
Sellers inspections can be the best marketing tool for a home owner looking to sell their home or property. Getting a sellers inspection allows for a broad range of advertising tools.
Providing a potential buyer a copy of an unbiased home inspection report does two things.
- It informs the buyer that there are no hidden details the seller is not willing to disclose, forthright goes a long way.
- It can be a great advertising tool that emphasizes key features of a home.
Getting a sellers inspection allows the seller to take a step back and really look at their home from the perspective of a professional. It helps to put things in perspective and may point out safety concerns or potential area's that are due for maintenance. It is said that roughly 75% of home buyers get a buyers home inspection. If your selling your home, wouldn't it behoove you to have an inspection before the buyer has one also? Imaging sitting down at a table to negotiate with someone who is interested in your home but has a buyers inspection report that shows concerns or maintenance issues you may not be aware of, the buyer has negotiating control. Having an inspection before a home goes on the market prepares you for things like that.
A few other advantages to a sellers inspection are:
· The report can help you realistically price your home if problems exist.
- The report can help you substantiate a higher asking price if problems don't exist or have been corrected.
- A report might encourage your buyer to waive the inspection contingency.
Lighten the negotiation pressures by getting a sellers inspection for Turlock CA homes. Knowledge is a powerful ally when looking to sell.