HAMILTON VIRGINIA - A WONDERFUL PLACE TO LIVE IN LOUDOUN COUNTY VIRGINIA
Hamilton Virginia is a charming small town in
Loudoun County, just about 4 miles west of Leesburg,
the County Seat.
Hamilton has the advantage of small town quiet living
and an easy commute to shopping, employment centers throughout Loudoun County and an quick trip to Tysons, McLean and Vienna, major employment centers in Loudoun County.
HOMES IN HAMILTON VA range from the historic Victorian to new construction of beautiful luxury homes with acreage.
Right: One of the authintic Victorian Style homes in Hamilton.
HOMES SOLD IN HAMILTON MAY 2012.
|Hamilton||16886 IVANDALE RD||$660,000||$644,000||$||24-May-12|
|Hamilton||391 COLONIAL HWY E||$200,000||$175,000||$||25-May-12|
|Hamilton||17576 WADELL CT||$419,900||$425,000||$8,000||31-May-12|
New homes for sale in Hamilton Virginia.
Century 21 Redwood Realty
WHEN EXPERIENCE COUNTS, home buyers will enjoy our many years of serving home buyers in Northern Virginia for over 25 years. We provide buyers with
* Comprehensive home searches, new and resales.
* Personal tours of homes for sale, resale homes for sale and builders' models.
* Comparative Market Analysis for homes under consideration, new or resale comps.
* Experienced financial analysis to help you understand different loan opportunities, FHA, VA, Conv., USDA, Grants.
* Personally manage home inspections, termite inspections, settlement meetings.
AND MUCH, MUCH MORE.
Lenn Harley, Broker, Homefinders.com, 800-711-7988