We don't often use this space to promote other businesses, but we're making an exception today. Kyla DeTienne, an entrepreneur I met through the Rocky Mountain MicroFinance Institute, is having a grand opening celebration this Friday at her new clothing boutique.
Kyla is a dynamic young business woman, and I predict she will have great success in her new venture. Stop by her store to introduce yourself and to shop. You'll be glad you did!
Here are the details:
Friends of birds & belles boutique,
We are proud to announce the GRAND OPENING of our location at 1113 S. Pearl St. in Denver. We hope you will join us in celebrating THIS Friday, June 22nd.
Birds & belles boutique embraces a buy-sell-trade model to obtain quality, brand name and designer clothing as well as modern accessories. So, stop by and have a cocktail while you shop!
• Complimentary drinks from Top Shelf Vodka & Cocktail Mixers
• Tapas provided by Confluence Catering
• Hair Bows & Butter baby bundt cakes
• The Filter coffee cart
• DJ Corytron of The Cardinal Grey
• Door prizes, including FREE haircuts & fitness passes from our neighbors, Dia Bella & Johnny Mac Fitness
• Free birds & belles boutique shopping bag with $100 purchase (get 10% off every time you shop with your birds & belles bag!)
Please stop by between 6-9 p.m. on Friday, June 22nd.
Owner, birds & belles boutique
1113 S. Pearl Street
Denver, CO 80210
Getting a loan approved is easy - if you know what to do. The Mortgage Experts know what to do!!!
Make sure you check out our web site:
And check out all our great tips on our blog:
By the way, don't forget to refinance your current mortgage. Rates are very, very low right now. Don't miss out! Call us today to get the details for your particular situation.