|Short Sales are a huge part of the real estate landscape and in this information-packed session you will receive visuals and marketing strategies on how to target market and farm for this business. You will walk away with how to build a web, offline and social media marketing plan that drives more business.
Industry, web and marketing strategist Tricia Andreassen will show you....
• How to understand the emotional mindset of the seller and how to tailor your marketing to their needs.
• Develop a website that captures quality leads and builds the relationship with the distressed seller.
• Understand why an email follow up campaign is critical to build trust with the homeowner.
• How to get ranked on the search engines so you can capture traffic and leads for this target market.
•How to implement a PR campaign to attract sellers to your expertise.
•Ideas on how to research the local market to uncover sellers in a distressed state.
•Create a print strategy campaign that will allow you to go "straight to market."
• Maximize Facebook and learn Social Media strategies that can generate leads and sales.
You’ll leave this session with a solid plan of action to market to foreclosure clients.
|Title:||Developing a Web+Print+Social Short Sale Marketing strategy to generate listings|
|Date:||Monday, June 25, 2012|
12:00 PM - 1:30 PM EDT