Pacific Place, a condominium project where you can live your San Francisco Dream
The right place to call home is as varied as each individual. One place that works for many is Pacific Place, a two-tower condominium project built in 2001. 1701 Jackson Street (known as the Jackson Tower) and 1800 Washington Street (The Washington Tower) are linked together at ground level by 3 commercial condo spaces along Van Ness Avenue.
Highlights of Pacific Place, one of Pacific Heights' most coveted buildings, include:
- Building with 24-hour security
- On-site management; on-site facility manager
- Designer courtyard with swimming pool, spa, and lush plantings
- High-speed elevators - two in each tower - to whisk you to your floor
- 3 levels of underground parking--well lit, open and spacious--with assigned parking
- Pet friendly building
- Fabulous location ranks a WalkScore of 98 -- Walker's Paradise
- Close to Upper Polk Street, Fillmore and Union Street neighborhoods
- City parks, Golden Gate Valley branch library, Whole Foods, historic houses just blocks away
- Some units with balconies overlook the landscaped courtyard
- Some units have bay views -- Angel Island, Sausalito, Tiburon, and more
The highly-desired Pacific Place is fully occupied. Resales are few and far between and tend to go quickly. For instance, on 6/28/12 only one unit is available for sale, a 2-bedroom, 2-bath courtyard facing unit not on the multiple listing service. It is offered at $849,000.
Is Pacific Place your answer to Living My San Francisco Dream?