When it comes to technology and marketing for your business, what would you buy if you were on a budget of $500 per month?
In our latest Real Estate Infographic, “The Price is Right”, ActiveRain surveyed more than 2,000 real estate agents to find out what they spend their money on and how much they are paying for real estate marketing and software.
ActiveRain want to know which tools, training, and systems are the backbone of your growth as a real estate agent.
Here are the rules of the road for this contest:
- Write a blog post describing what your $500 per month would go towards. Tell us what you would buy, which company would provide it, and what you love about that product or service.
- Link back to the infographic somewhere in your post www.activerain.com/real-estate-marketing
- Include this statement at the bottom of your post: “This post is an entry for the $500 Real Estate Marketing and Tech Challenge. Learn more about this ActiveRain contest at www.activerain.com/marketing-challenge.”
- Leave a comment on this page with a link to your contest entry blog post.
The deadline for entering this contest is Thursday, July 5th.
The Reward: Win $500 Towards Your Real Estate Marketing
Every person who submits an entry meeting the guidelines will be awarded 1,000 points on ActiveRain.
We will select one lucky winner who will receive an American Express gift card for $500 to cover a full month of the marketing and technology budget they outlined in their blog.
What Do Real Estate Agents Spend on Marketing?
Make sure you read through the ActiveRain Infographic to learn what kind of technology and marketing other agents are investing in. With your $500 budget, you’ll need to decide what is truly essential to keep your business thriving.
- Would you spend more on traditional media like direct mail and newspaper ads?
- Are you going to pay someone to do it for you?
- What are the tools you can’t live without in your business? IDX website, ActiveRain?
- Is it better to pay for online leads or to spend the time generating them yourself?
- What training or coaching programs would you subscribe to?
Think like a CEO here… you need to trim the fat and choose only the items that are critical for your success!
We hope that this contest challenges you to evaluate where your money is being spent and will provide both new and experienced agents with insight on where to get the best “bang for your buck” when it comes to real estate marketing and software.
Entries must be received by Thursday, July 5th. The winner will be announced on Friday, July 6th.