Waldo Canyon Fire in Colorado Springs
For more information:
- Colorado Fire information | Gazette
- Waldo Canyon Fire info | KKTV
- Waldo Canyon fire info/KRDO — Live radio feed and live video feed
- Aerial photos from the Denver Post
The Waldo Canyon Fire is currently happening in the Colorado Springs area, and I’ve had many out of town people ask me how can they help, what can they do from a distance. There are currently over 30,000 evacuated and many others on pre evacuation. Here’s some local organization and agencies that need cash donations, and almost all of them take donations on their web site. There are many, many organizations helping, but these are some of most well known, and all are looking for cash donations.
- Here’s some of the local agencies that are asking for assistance
- Pikes Peak United Way: http://www.ppunitedway.org/
- Salvation Army: http://salvationarmycs.wordpress.com/
- Care and Share: http://careandshare.org/
- Pikes Peak Humane Society http://www.hsppr.org/
- All Breeds Rescue & Training: http://www.haveanicedog.org/
This article was originally posted at: Waldo Canyon Fire, How can I help?
Kathy Torline, Colorado Springs Real Estate Agent, An Expert You Can Trust 719-2887-1049 KTorline@msn.com
Selling Real Estate in the Colorado Springs area, including Monument, Fountain, Larkspur, Pueblo, Castle Rock, Manitou Springs, Woodland Park, Palmer Lake