5 Great Reasons to Buy 1454 Bing Drive San Jose Calif. 95129 Lynbrook
by Michelle Carr-Crowe, Cupertino real estate agent selling homes in San Jose, Calif. Lynbrook High
As the sellers’ market in the San Jose, Calif. 95129 Lynbrook High Homes area continues to heat up this summer due to the continued low inventory and low rates, deciding which home to buy creates anxiety for potential homesowners. When the market is competitive, a buyer obtains peace of mind by ensuring they buy a home for the right reasons.
As an expert real estate consultant and Accredited Buyer Representive, I specialize in helping buyers clarify their own personal goals and reasons for buying, as well as educate soon-to-be-homeowners about market trends and strategies.
Some questions that may help a buyer uncover true motivation for buying a home in the next 30 to 60 days include:
Do you have children entering kindergarten, middle school or high school for the first time this fall?
Is your lease expiring or rent increasing soon?
How much time do you spend commuting right now, and is it manageable or do you need a change?
What’s your greatest fear about buying a home now?
For a free, no-cost, no-obligation buying power consultation to help clarify values and learn about market trends and tips, Just Call 408-252-8900.
To help buyers considering the only two single-family homes currently for sale in the West San Jose Calif. 95129 Lynbrook High Homes market this week, here are 5 great reasons to consider buying 1454 Bing Drive.
Home Size & Quality
1) Just Right Size, Location & Price. This lovely 4 bedroom features an open flowing floor plan, 4 bright & airy bedrooms and separate, living, dining and family room areas for effortless entertaining. A 4-bedroom home provides the option of a dedicated guest bedroom for visiting relatives, as well as a home office, sewing or other specialty, hobby or business use.
2) Location, location, location…on a Quiet Street. The lovely 4 bedroom home at 1454 Bing Drive is located on a quiet, low-traffic street. Except for birds chirping, there is literally nothing to complain about on as far as potential noise factors on this particular street. Some people tolerate noise well; however a quiet location will always benefit the owner as a desirable feature when it’s time to sell the home.
3) Top-Performing Cupertino Schools. These Nationally-Recognized Cupertino Schools are known internationally for their stellar educational quality. The majority of current owners originally purchased in this neighborhood for the schools, and are invested in their continued success.
During times of economic uncertainty, homes in “A” grade school districts found prices only adjusted down slightly, as compared to double-digit drops in areas with even respectable “B” grade districts. When the market rises, these homes in “A” grade schools see the greatest increases as well.
4) Expensive Upgrades Already Completed. Buying a home is expensive enough, and troubles from deferred maintenance or obsolete systems can easily add up in cost and stress. At 1454 Bing, the home already has a custom tile and oak kitchen with roll-outs, spice center and more; copper plumbing throughout the home and out to the street; dual pane windows; cement tile roof; and cool, central air conditioning. There are the usual termite issues (it is California after all), however those are easily solvable. No known foundation, chimney, soil or other issues.
5) Priced to Sell at Only $998K! It may be a sellers’ market, but buyers control and determine the market price. The elegant home at 1454 Bing is aggressively priced well under recent comparables. Buyers can easily see that 1500-1800 sf homes in similar condition have recently sold for $1.1M to as much as $1.2M. Will it only go for $1.088M? As high as $1.202M?
When writing an offer, remember the competitor is usually someone just like you, so use that knowledge to win.
Remember, it's buyers like you who decide the market price.
The home at 1454 Bing Drive will be open Sunday, July 1st from 1:30 to 4:30. Offers are due by Noon on Monday, July 2nd. For showings, questions and disclosures, Just Call 408-252-8900.