Can You Stage Your Home in Portland Oregon for just $175?
Will it help your home to sell faster?
The answer to both questions is "YES!" you can stage your Portland Oregon home for just $175 when you hire Room Solutions Staging for a Verbal walk-through Consultation; and our staging statistics show that it will sell faster than un-staged homes. What can we do for you? Here's what's included in our popular 2-hour Verbal Consultation service:
- A review of every room in your home, with advice on the best furniture placement and how to create a great traffic flow from one space to another
- How to create focal points in each room that highlight the best features of your home
- Creating inviting curb appeal that encourages buyers to want to see the inside of your home
- Where needed, providing paint colors that buyers will love as well as ideas for easy cosmetic improvements to quickly and inexpensively update the look of your home
- Expert tips on creating the "look" that the target buyers of your property will expect, and suggesting the best local resources for anything needed to complete the staging
- Today's choosy buyers want a "move in ready" home; we can advise which cost-effective improvements make financial sense, as well as which costly ones to avoid
We've helped hundreds of homeowners and their Realtors in the Portland metro area by providing this Consultation service since 2006, and many of our clients have said it's "the best staging investment they made to prepare their home for the market."
Regardless of the housing market fluctuations, showing a home that's well-presented, clean, with repairs taken care of and with an inviting and spacious look -- makes all the difference in selling your home quickly.
This home was on the market for 6 months!
- Angie's List Magazine published this article on home staging tips that featured our advice for sellers.
- The Sunday Oregonian featured home staging by Room Solutions in this article in April 2012.
- According to Homegain.com, home staging gives sellers an excellent ROI of 586%, with 82% of the Realtors surveyed recommending staging to their seller clients.
- Inman News provides a helpful article on home staging for sellers on a budget.