With just over 36,000 people within the city limits of Puyallup and another 73,000 plus people that call unincorporated Puyallup (also known as South Hill) home, there’s plenty of things going on that one might find of interest.
Crazy was in the air - here are the things I found interesting this week in Puyallup.
- Puyallup Police investigators have found two girls who they were looking for over the weekend after pictures of the two were found among child pornography images seized from a man arrested last month.
- Brandon Gibson will return for senior year with WSU.
- Add Puyallup to the list of cities placing camera cops at busy red lights.
- I’m still trying to figure out which one was the dummy in the carpool lane.
- Rick Hansen subscribes to “if at first you don’t succeed”, and wins a seat on the City Council.
- Nick and family are getting settled and on a first-name basis at Target.
- The Millers win Seahawks tickets and fame.
- Burleigh has a girls night out in Puyallup.
- Channelingcari discovers a squatter in her drive-way. Not desirable when trying to sell your home.
- Thesynergizer is contemplating the wilds of homeownership.
- The Kunahat Clan is packed and on their way to the AKC Winter Cluster All Breed Dog Show at the Puyallup Fair this weekend.
- My Baloghney is bored out of it’s… err, I mean her, mind.
- The Puyallup Main Street Association will be hosting the second annual Downtown Puyallup Wedding Walk on February 24th, 2008.
- Jenn Johnson shoots the Hedley family - husband, wife and their young daughter.