Alphabet City neighborhood of Manhattan New York
Alphabet city is the home of Tompkins Square Park, now hosts a farmers’ market, free music performances and a dog run very different from once the drug trade playground.
The geography of the Alphabet is located within Lower East Side, and the name Alphabet city is because all the Avenues are named as Avenue A, Avenue B, Avenue C and Avenue D starting from East of First Avenue. This is the only neighborhood that has Avenue with single letter alphabet. Hence the Alphabet City.
Alphabet city is known for its night life packed with very hip restuarants, cafes, indie shops and many fun pubs with life performances.
View Larger Map
- How long does it take to close my Manhattan NY condo?
- Are Manhattan New York Condos pet friendly?
- What is included in my Manhattan New York Condo Common Charge?
- As a foreign buyer how much down payment I need to buy a NYC Condo ?
- What is an ALL CASH offer ?
- How much discount can I get as an ALL CASH buyer ?