If you're an Orange County home buyer you probably know by now our Southern California real estate market (like other areas) has really heated up and many home buyers are finding themselves in competition with multiple offers on the same home.
Take a look at this quick 2-Minute Real Estate Video on home buying basics on getting ahead of the pack and getting your offer accepted.
- In addition to your written contract/purchase agreement you will need a copy of your pre-approval from your lender. And no, a pre-qualification won't do, sellers and their agents want to see the approval in writing.
- A copy of your initital deposit, aka as your earnest money deposit that if (you're using the CA Association of REALTORS contract states that amount will be depositie into escrow within 3 days of acceptance of your offer.
- Verification of funds, a copy of a bank statement (or something comarable) showing you have enough to dover your down payment and closing costs if applicable.
In today's market I don't know of a seller (including banks on foreclosures and short sales) or seller's agent that would accept an offer without these basics. So it's essential you're prepared with these 3 basics when it comes to buying an Orange County home.
And when you're looking for knowledgeable competent real estate assistance in probate of trust sale, I want you to contact me, Lynda@PreferredHomeBrokers.com. You can also check out my senior website California Senior Real Estate and my home selling blog HomeSelling101.com, it's filled with home selling tips and videos.
YOU can also call me directly at (714) 595-1494, and yes I do answer my phone if I'm available at that moment, or you will receive an immediate message, my voice mail is updated 7 days a week. I'd love to hear from you!
Check out some of my other You Tube 2-Minute Real Estate Videos, I think you will find them helpful!
- Your Real Estate Contract
- Home Selling 101 Help
- Short Sale Do's & Don'ts
- CA Association Home Buying
- Short Sale Red Flag Video
- California Buyer Seller Real Estate Advisory
- Home Buyer Home Warranty Video
- Home Buying Property Inspections
CA Broker's License# - 00402040