To say that real estate is competitive is an understatement. Every agent is always looking for an advantage. Every home on the market needs some type of edge. When you want to sell a house quickly, you need to try new tactics, but you don’t need to waste money on unproven methods. You need to make yourself standout from the crowd and attract new sellers and buyers even in a slow-moving market.
A wireless home security system can be the edge that will help you sell your next house quickly. It’s a high-tech perk that will attract any new homeowner, and it’s easy and affordable for current homeowners to install. With free iPhone, Android, and BlackBerry apps as well as online access, it’s sure to grab the attention of anyone who is looking for ways to keep their home and loved ones safe.
LifeShield Home Security offers a unique version of the wireless home security system:
- Instead of buying equipment and software from other manufacturers, LifeShield developed its own system with the user in mind.
- It has multiple levels of communication and backup, including a cellular option for homes for homes without high speed internet.
- It’s also proven to protect homes better than a traditional old school landline security system.
- The system is wireless which means there are no holes to drill, and no wires all over the house.
- Even renters can get the same reliable home security that homeowners have, and they can take the system with them when they buy their first home.
The LifeShield wireless home security system is easy to self-install, but professional installation is available. Since homeowners can lease the equipment directly from LifeShield, there are few upfront costs, and you’ll never pay to replace sensors or equipment if it breaks. LifeShield has the best customer service team in the business, and you’ll never talk to a pushy salesperson.
If that isn’t enough, there are two more reasons why you should recommend that your clients install LifeShield wireless security systems.
- First, buyers and sellers will get to see it in action when it is in a home you are trying to sell. Sellers will love being able to keep their home secure, and will always know when an agent has shown their home. Buyers will love how simple the system is to use, and how secure it is.
- Second, every time you refer a new customer to LifeShield, you’ll earn $150 for yourself, with no limit on the number of referrals you can make. You can refer buyers and sellers to LifeShield and earn twice as many referral fees.
Your clients will be grateful that you’ve helped them make a smart home protection choice. It will give you credibility as an agent, that you have their best interests at heart. LifeShield appreciates every referral, because every home that has a home security system in it helps reduce crime across your neighborhood and across the US. Click here to set up your referral account and start protecting your buyers and sellers today.