Wolfeboro’s Residential listing data reflects an increase in market inventory by a modest 3.38% when compared to last year’s 2nd quarter stats. There are currently one hundred ninety-nine residential homes available for purchase in Wolfeboro, sixty-five offer waterfront and/or water access; thirty-two condominium units and nineteen commercial properties. 2nd quarter sales volume reports a 56% increase over last year, along with an average sales price increase of 6.47%. Pending sales are also up by 37% when compared to last year to date figures. If you’re looking to purchase that special property in “The Oldest Summer Resort in America” don’t wait, prices and market activity are on the rise.
2nd Quarter 2012 Residential Markets
- 183 New Listings… up 3.38%
- 48 Pending Sales…up 37.14%
- 64 Residential Homes resulted in a successful close…up 56.09%
- Average Price Sold Homes…$385,772., up 6.47%
- Average DOM (Days on the Market) 182…decreased by 9.89% or 20 days
- Lowest Sales Price…27 Pine Street, Wolfeboro $29,500.
- Highest Sales Price…50 White Gate Road, Wolfeboro $2,840,000.
Wolfeboro’s Vacant Land listing data reflects an increase in market inventory by 53% when compared to last year’s 1st quarter stats. There are currently eight-two vacant land parcels available for purchase in Wolfeboro. 1st quarter sales volume reports a 33% decrease over last year, and the average sales price has increased by 166%. Pending sales are equal with one unit under contract.
2nd Quarter 2012 Vacant Land Market
- 50 New Listings… up 47.05%
- 10 Pending Sales…up 900% over last YTD
- 8 Vacant parcels resulted in a successful close…up 166.6%
- Average Price for Parcels…$94,937., 28.29%
- Average DOM (Days on the Market) 252…a decrease of 63.175 or 433 days or 67%
- Lowest Sales Price… Lot #8 Brown Road, Wolfeboro $18,000. | .75 acres
- Highest Sales Price…TBD Fernald Crossing, Wolfeboro $340,000. | .30 acres w/100’ water frontage on Lake Wentworth
Based on information from the Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. for the period of January 1st through June 30th, 2011 & January 1st through June 30th, 2012.
Contributed by Kathleen M. Kizer, ABR, GRI, ePRO, REALTOR, Broker Associate, Costantino Real Estate, LLC | Certified Residential Appraiser, NHCR-616 | Wolfeboro Appraisal Services “Your Lakes Region Professional”
For further inquiries or questions please e-mail to Kathleen@LakesRegionBroker.com or call direct at 603-539-3200, ext. 208