New and Improved USDA Refinance Pilot Program is available for the following States: AL, AZ, CA, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MI, MS, NV, NJ, NM, NC, OH, OR, RI, SC and TN.
A few days ago interest rates hit the lowest level in recorded history – and because of this, many homeowners may be able to reduce their interest rate by 1% or more and reduce their current monthly mortgage payment!
Below is a list of program benefits and qualifying criteria.
· Lower 30 year fixed interest rates
· Reduced documentation requirement
o Income verified for “household income limits” only
o Employment verified only
o NO assets required
· NO appraisal required
· NO out-of-pocket expenses – closing costs can NOW be financed into the loan
· Mortgage must be current for the past 12 months
· Minimum credit score may be required - Fairway does require a minimum 640 credit score
· Household income limits still apply: (For Mississippi) 1-4 person household = $74,750.00 and 5-8 person household = $98,670.00
· Proposed interest rate MUST be at least 1% lower than existing interest rate
· Other restrictions apply
If you are interested in finding out more about this new refinance program, please let me know.
Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation, 224 West Commerce St, Hernando, MS 38632 is a "MS and TN Licensed Mortgage Company." NMLS ID #2289. An Equal Housing Lender. All loans are subject to credit approval and compliance with investor guidelines.
Know your mortgage options!