Wakefield’s Residential listing data reflects an increase in market inventory by 8.69% when compared to last year’s 2nd quarter stats. There are currently one hundred fifty-eight residential homes available for purchase in Wakefield, thirty-four offer waterfront and/or water access; seven condominium units and twelve commercial properties. 2nd quarter sales volume reports a 35% increase over last year, however the average sales price has decreased by 6.25%. Pending sales reflect a measurable increase over last year’s activity by 35%.
2nd Quarter 2012 Residential Markets
- 147 New Listings…down 8.69%
- 50 Pending Sales…up 35.13%
- 45 Residential Homes resulted in a successful close…up 4.65%
- Average Price Sold Homes…$209,981., down 6.25%
- Average DOM (Days on the Market) 148…increased by one day or 0.52%%
- Lowest Sales Price…241 Bonnyman Road, Wakefield $44,900.
- Highest Sales Price…212 Arbutus Drive, Wakefield $650,000. w/101’ of shorefront on Great East Lake
Wakefield’s Vacant Land listing data reflects a decrease in market inventory by 22% when compared to last year’s 2nd quarter stats. There are currently seventy-seven vacant land parcels available for purchase in Wakefield. 2nd quarter sales volume reports a 100% increase over last year, along with pending sales noted to be up by the same margin.
2nd Quarter 2012 Vacant Land Market
- 38 New Listings… down 22.4%
- 6 Pending Sales…up 100%
- 4 Vacant parcels resulted in a successful close…up 100%
- Average Price for Parcels…$49,250., down 6.19%
- Average DOM (Days on the Market) 270
- Lowest Land Sale… TBD Ballards Ridge Road, Wakefield $23,900., | 1.15 acres w/beach rights to Belleau Lake
- Highest Land Sale…TBD Province Lake Road, Wakefield $80,000., | 67 acres
Based on information from the Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. for the period of January 1st through June 30th, 2011 & January 1st through June 30th, 2012.
Contributed by Kathleen M. Kizer, ABR, GRI, ePRO, REALTOR, Broker Associate, Costantino Real Estate, LLC | Certified Residential Appraiser, NHCR-616 | Wolfeboro Appraisal Services “Your Lakes Region Professional”
For further inquiries or questions please e-mail to Kathleen@LakesRegionBroker.com. Call direct at 603-539-3200, ext. 208 or 603-707-2753.
Subscribe to CommentsComment