Many people go over board with their hobbies.
I know for I am one of them. Take Fishing. I have enough gear in the boat for 8 people to fish even though I fish alone most of the time. Others it is their gardens. Here are a few signs of overdoing the garden...
TOP 10 SIGNS YOU HAVE GONE OVER THE GARDEN EDGE...
10) Your favorite poem is "Roses are Red, Violets are Blue."
9) Your kids names are Rose, Violet, Daisy and Zucchini.
8) You have 8X10 pictures of your tomato's and peppers on your office shelf.
7) Your idea of a Saturday Night Date is going out in the garden and hand pollination the plants. (Sounds kinky to me)
6) You think that a Cocktail is a liquid fertilizer.
5) You rush home and go straight to your garden and hug your hoses. then you go into the house and great your family.
4) On Christmas Eve, visions of Sugar Peas dance in your head.
3) After the first frost you are seen holding Funeral Services in your garden.
2) You take your kids multiple vitamins from your kids and use them as a supplement to your plants fertilizer.
And the number one sign...
1)every Spring your family files a "Missing Person's " report. You remain missing all summer and mysteriously re-appear in the fall.
This list was courtesy of the Master Gardeners club of Isanti County.
With plenty of heat and a lot of moisture the garden has almost grown out of hand.