1. Serious Buyers- Yes, there are fewer buyers , but those buyers are usually very serious about making a purchase or, have to make a purchase.
2. Less Competition-Most sellers wait until spring or summer to list their home. This means that during the winter months your property will have far less competition verses any other time of the year.
3. January is the Biggest Transfer Month-Did you know that more corporate moves happen during January than any other time of the year? This may be a great reason to list your home during the winter.
4. Timing-By putting the home on the market during the Winter you may be able to more easily hit your moving goals and priorities. After all, if you need to relocate now, for personal, business or family reasons should you really wait to sell?
5. More Time to get Top Dollar-By starting to market your home early you may be able to secure a higher price. Less supply can yield a higher price for your home.
6. Great Time to Shop-If your home sells quickly, you will be able to shop for your next home during the winter, a great time to find a bargain.
7. More Advertising-Because most Realtors and offices have less inventory in the winter, your home will stand out with a comprehensive marketing program.
8. About 20% of the homes sold in a given year are sold between November and February-Buyers and Sellers are usually quite motivated to get the transaction completed. This can mean less price haggling and fewer hassles during the inspection period. There are quite a few benefits for moving forward now.
Thinking about Selling Your Silver Spring House or Condo?- Call on Debbie Cook
and The Silver Spring Team for a No Obligation Market Report on Your Silver Spring Property. With our 21 years of Experience and our Enthusiasm for Silver Spring, we know how to get Silver Spring Homes Sold Fast and for Top Dollar in the Current Silver Spring Real Estate Market.
Click for an Over the Net Comparative Market Analysis (CMA)of your Silver Spring Home's Value