According to Market Watch there are 7 upgrades homeowners would like in their homes or are looking for in their next purchase. Better Homes and Gardens did a survey and these items were the most wanted:
1. Separate laundry room - no trekking down to the basement to do wash.
2. Storage space, walk-in closets, and built-ins.
3. Outdoor living area - not necessarily an outdoor kitchen, just somewhere to entertain.
4. Additional bedroom with private bathroom
5. Home office/Work space
6. Kitchen with eating area or the dining room next to the kitchen
7. Upgraded bathrooms
What was the last renovation you did to your home? What is the one thing your next home can’t be without?