Timberline Franklin TN Home Sales for June 2012 provided by Tammie White:
- Properties currently active on the market: 4
- Single-family properties closed in June 2012: 3
- Average sales price: $492,500
- Average list price: $518,900
- Sales price to list price ratio: 94.9%
- Average days on the market: 191
- Sales currently pending: 0
- Timberline absorption rate: 1.3 months of inventory (a normal or steady market would be 5-7 months; anything under 5 months of inventory is considered a seller's market, above 7 months is considered a buyer's market).
Timberline is in an extreme sellers' market. While the sales price to list price is good, the average days on the market suggest that at least some of the homes may have been over-priced. When homes are priced correctly, they don't linger on the market as long as the homes did in Timberline.
This is an older neighborhood with larger lots located in the hills of Franklin TN. The proximity to Nashville while still in the Williamson County Schools makes this area very desirable for those commuting to Nashville.
NOTE: The home pictured above is of an actual home in Timberline Franklin TN.