A growing branch of Texas-based mortgage bank located in the North Houston/Spring area is seeking Licensed Loan Officer Associate to support the sales and marketing efforts of our Branch Manager and Senior Loan Officer.
• Meet with clients and complete loan application documents
• Complete pre-qualification of incoming leads
• Pre-processing loan application package
• Follow-up on in-house leads
• Manage loan transaction through processing, underwriting and closing
• Provide regular and timely communication of loan progress to clients and referral partners
• Ensure all loans close on time
Desired Skills & Experience
Ideal candidate should exhibit the following characteristics:
• Desire to provide exceptional client experience
• Strong desire to go above and beyond the call of duty
• Flexibility to handle multiple roles and responsibilities
• Strong knowledge of loan operating systems
• Strong working knowledge of residential mortgage programs and required documentation
• Must be highly organized
• Must demonstrate interpersonal skills necessary to build strong client relationships
MINIMUM Requirements are as follows (please do not apply if you do not have these qualifications):
• Minimum 3 years loan processing experience
• Valid Texas Mortgage Banker license
Established in 2003, AmeriPro Funding Inc. is a fast-growing Mortgage Bank comprised of professionals from every sector of the residential mortgage banking industry. From humble beginnings we have developed a superior affiliated branch platform that exceeds the previous branching models. We have been able to recruit like-minded individuals who have contributed greatly to our success and continued growth.
If you are interested...
Email Dana - DFarrar@AmeriProFunding.com