Freedom’s Residential listing data reflects a change measured by one unit when compared to last year’s 2nd quarter stats. There are currently seventy-eight residential homes available for purchase in Freedom, forty-eight offer water frontage and/or water access, six condominium listings and zero commercial use properties available. 2nd quarter sales volume reports a 66% increase in activity over last year’s 2nd quarter along with sixteen pending sales 166% increase over last year’s data. Market value range for active residential listings fall between $34,900 – $1,795,000.
2nd Quarter 2012 Residential Markets
- 68 New Listings… down by one unit
- 16 Pending Sales…up 166%
- 20 Residential Homes resulted in a successful close…up 66.6%
- Average Price Sold Homes…$230,720., up 84.17%
- Average DOM (Days on the Market) 136 down by 4 days
- Lowest Sales Price…222 West Bay Road, Freedom $85,000. | Detached Garage on 1.84 acres
- Highest Sales Price…23 Marjorie Point Road, Freedom $569,000. | A waterfront home w/440’ on Lake Ossipee
Freedom’s Vacant Land listing data reflects a decrease in market inventory by two units or 33% when compared to last year’s 2nd quarter stats. There are thirty-four vacant land parcels available for purchase in Freedom. 2nd quarter sales volume reports only three parcel that resulted in a successful sale, up 50% over last year. Pending sales are also up by one parcel or 50%. Market value range for active vacant land listings fall between $24,900. – $370,000.
2nd Quarter 2012 Vacant Land Market
- 12 New Listings… down 33.3%
- 3 Pending Sales…up by one parcel
- 3 Vacant parcels resulted in a successful close…up by one parcel
- Average Price for Parcels…$48,333., down 15.2%
- Average DOM (Days on the Market) 376…up 243 days
- Lowest Land Sale… Lot 1-2 Spindle Point, Freedom $35,000. | .02 acres w/50’ of waterfront on Ossipee Lake
- Highest Land Sale…Lot 23 Beach Club Drive, Freedom $58,000. | 1.06 acres w/800’ of shared water access on Ossipee Lake
Based on information from the Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. for the period of January 1st through June 30th, 2011 & January 1st through June 30th, 2012.
Contributed by Kathleen M. Kizer, ABR, GRI, ePRO, REALTOR, Broker Associate, Costantino Real Estate, LLC | Certified Residential Appraiser, NHCR-616 | Wolfeboro Appraisal Services “Your Lakes Region Professional”
For further inquiries or questions please e-mail to Kathleen@LakesRegionBroker.com Call direct at 603-539-3200, ext. 208 or (603) 707-2753.