Because I said so!
If I had a dollar for every time I heard that phrase growing up I'd be a wealthy woman. If only it would work in my Real Estate Business when I'm speaking with those who are selling a home here in Coral Springs and South Florida. When I say:
- Mr. or Ms. Seller, your home should be priced at Blank $'s to effectively compete in today's Real Estate Market
- Mr. or Ms. Seller, your home needs to be in Tip Top Shape if you indeed want to get top dollar for selling your hone.
- Mr. or Ms. Seller, you need to catch Mr. or Ms. Buyer at the curb; nicely manicured lawn, potted flowers, dirt where it belongs in the flower beds and not on the sidewalks, doorways or roof top and trash cans neat & tidy.
- Mr. or Ms. Seller, keep your home clean and clutter free. Yes, I know it's a lot of work to sell your home, yet cleanliness goes a long way.
- Mr. or Ms. Seller, make your beds nicely each day when you rise.
- Mr. or Ms. Seller, have your Kitchens sparkling with dishes washed or in the dishwasher
- Mr. or Ms. Seller, have fresh towels out and countertops empty in your Bathrooms, as Buyers only want to see decorative items.
- Mr. or Ms. Seller, have your home smelling good. Try this tip with Vanilla Extract
- Mr. or Ms. Seller, get rid of anything that is splling over such as too much stuffed into a closet.
- Mr. or Ms. Seller, make sure your home's furniture is placed to allow for easy flow when Buyers come through and highlights any special features of your home like a fireplace
- Mr. or Ms. Seller, trust me, "Because I said so"
Okay, I know, it would never work however, when Sellers are represented by Competent, Trusted, Real Estate Professionals who have had great success in selling homes, it could easily be an recommended course of action for any Seller knowing that they're receiving the best of care.
This entry hasn't been re-blogged:
- Topic: Real Estate Best Practices
- Keller Williams Active Rain Bloggers
- Keller Williams 'Rainers
- Bartender, Make it a Double