"Home Staging Tips ~ Advice For Sellers"
When preparing your home for sale don't forget the 5 C's.
- Curb Appeal ~ This one factor alone can help get potential clients in the door of your home. Your front and backyard are an extension of your home and can make or break a client feeling comfortable about stepping into the inside of your home.
- Clean ~ Once a potential buyer walks into your home it is important that they see a clean and well maintained home. A fresh coat of paint often is an easy way to freshen up your home and also one of the least expensive ways to give your home an up-to-date look.
- Clutter-Free ~ Showing off as much square footage as possible is key to making a home feel roomy and larger than if there is to much clutter everywhere.
- Color ~ Keep the color in your home as neutral as possible... this means on the walls and with your own furniture. Use color in your accent pieces and try and tie that color to your Artwork. Use the same accent color from room to room so that a buyers eyes can flow without interruption as they go through the interior of your home.
- Closet's and Cabinet's ~ Buyers are interested in every piece of square footage of your home when you are selling your house especially if a buyer is thinking of purchasing it. When you are cleaning out your cabinets and closets remember to keep things simple... not a lot of clutter here either. Pack up what you don't need and keep only what is needed for a couple of months. You are selling anyway why not start packing now and have less work to do when it comes time to move to your new dream home!
This is an example of a Closet that we helped our client prepare before their house went on the market!
Before "With Divine Style" Home Staging
After "With Divine Style" Home Staging
If you are looking to prepare your house for sale and need a few Home Staging Tips or would like your house Professionally Home Staged to give your home a Lasting First Impression please contact us at "With Divine Style". We would love to assist you in making your home stand out above the competition!
Can Potential Buyers see themselves living in your Home?
"You never get a second chance... to make a Great First Impression!"
Linda D. Pufford, ASPM
With Divine Style
Home Staging ~ Interior Redesign ~ Color Consulting
Serving the greater San Francisco Bay Area