Your mountain cabin within a nature's paradise. This beautiful home in mountains of Cedar Mountain, North Carolina joins 500+ acres undeveloped estate. The cabin offers a Great room with custom picked pinewood walls full of character. You will enjoy the open floor plan, free standing gas log fireplace and full basement for expansion. Relax on your covered deck with winter views. Located close to DuPont State Forest, Pretty Place, downtown Brevard, and Caesars Head only minutes away.
Cedar Mountain is a small community located along the Greenville Highway only minutes from downtown Brevard, North Carolina. Located in scenic Western North Carolina, Brevard features the very best the area has to offer, from a relaxed, rural atmosphere to the conveniences of a modern city. Its pleasant, unhurried small-town environment is rich in natural beauty, cultural heritage, and social amenities. Brevard's close proximity and easy access to major metropolitan areas like Asheville, Charlotte, Greenville and Atlanta make it an ideal place to live.
Known as "The Land of the Waterfalls," a name derived from the many waterfalls in the nearby Pisgah National Forest, Brevard is a nature lover's paradise. State and National forests cover more than one-third of Transylvania County, providing endless possibilities for hiking, backpacking, camping, and rock climbing. The French Broad and Davidson Rivers are popular for fishing, kayaking, canoeing and tubing. It's this combination of rural natural scenic beauty and urban convenience that make Brevard such a special place to live.
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Apxhtd Sqft: 800-908
- Basement And Foundation: Bas Full Unfinished, Bas Inside/Outside Entr
- Bath 1 Size: 8.23x4.97
- Bonus Room Size: 11.8x9.8 Deck
- Construction Type: Site Built
- Cooling: Window Unit(S)
- Dining Room Size: Combo Great Rm
- Drive: Gravel
- Exterior Features: Deck(S), Insulated Doors, Insulated Windows
- Floors: Carpet, Vinyl
- Great Room Size: 23.3x17.5
- Heating: Electric, Gas, Wall
- Interior Features: Breakfast Bar, Fireplace - Gas Unvented, Home Warranty, Master On Main, Open Floorplan, Storage Area
- Kitchen Size: Combo Great Rm
- Lot Description: 2500-3000 Ft. Elev., Private, Rolling, Winter View
- Lot Size: .51
- Master Bedroom Downstairs: Yes
- Master Bedroom Size: 13.7x11.5
- Other Room 1 Size: 34x22 Basement
- Porch: Back, Covered, Front
- Road Frontage Depth: 121
- Roofing: Composition Shingle
- Sewer: Septic Approval 2br
- Sq Ft Level 1: 864
- Street Type: Gravel
- Sub-Type: Sfr
- Water: Private Well
- View: Yes, See Lot Description
- Garage: Other See Remarks
- Basement: Yes, See Basement/Foundation
- Subdivision: Summerhill
- Style: 1 Story w/basement
Jay & Jewell Kaiser are extremely passionate about real estate. We make it our daily goal to strive to be the very best real estate professionals in the Brevard, and Western North Carolina area. This requires us to be the most informed professionals in our market area... In today's market, it is so very critical to stay abreast of new technology tools, changing laws and industry rules.
"You are the most important person in our business and we don't take it lightly!" So give us a call today Jay (828) 421-0375 or Jewell (828) 421-8376.