Need some great dip recipes for the tailgaiting season? Here are three great ones to try out! Hope you enjoy!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped green bell pepper
- 2 ounces pepperoni sausage, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, oregano, parsley, and basil.
- Spread mixture in the bottom of a 9 inch pie plate, or a shallow microwave-safe dish. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup of the Parmesan cheese on top of the cream cheese mixture. Spread the pizza sauce over all. Sprinkle with remaining cheese, then top with green pepper, pepperoni and olive slices. Cover, and microwave for 5 minutes. Serve hot.
HOT CHILI CHEESE DIP
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili without beans
- 16 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (13.5 ounce) package nacho-flavor tortilla chips
- Spread cream cheese on the bottom of a microwave-safe dish. Spread a layer of chili over the cream cheese. Finish with a layer of shredded cheddar cheese. Microwave for 5 minutes or until the cheese melts. Serve with spicy nacho tortilla chips.
ZESTY DILL DIP
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 3 tablespoons grated onion
- 3 tablespoons dried dill weed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons seasoning salt
- In a medium bowl combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, parsley, onion, dill weed, and salt. Mix all together, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
Have plenty of these staples on hand for your dips.
- Tortilla chips
- Pita triangles
- Bread rounds or sliced baguettes
Have fun setting the scene for game day! Get creative and serve your dips in vegetables acorn or spaghetti squash, peppers or put it in hollowed bread.