1. Knows the Real Estate Market: A Good Buyers Agent can discuss intelligently the market values in target area and surrounding cities and counties. A Good Buyers Agent knows where the buyer client needs will be best served and who is building what and where.
2. Competent and educated: A Good Buyers Agent takes the time for advanced classes to learn about all the facets related to the real estate industry; contract law, buyers rights, foreign investors, financing, appraisals, taxes, 1031 Exchanges, insurance, short sales, foreclosures and more.
3. Does not worry about being popular: A Good Buyers Agent is not concerned about what the seller will think, or if the listing agent will like them. They only care about serving the buyers best interest and actively negotiate for the buyer's best deal possible.
4. Investigates for the Home Buyer: A Good Buyers Agent uses their real estate expertise to dig deeper for anything that may effect the buyers purchase: What is the acerage behind the property zoned for ...residential or commercial? Were all permits pulled for the previous renovations?
5. Strong advocate for the home buyer: A Good Buyers Agent is not afraid to promote the Home Buyers position in the best light possible, even if that position is not favorable...even stepping on some toes if the buyer is being shorted on contractual issues.
6. Reliable Advice: A Good Buyers Agent listens well and advises and counsels the buyer. They are experienced at sizing up a property and telling it like it is...the good, the bad, and the ugly...even if the truth will kill the deal.
For GOOD Buyer Representation in Central Florida, give us a call and ask us anything...407-539-1053
Copyright @ Buyers Broker of Florida 2012 "Six qualities of a GOOD Buyers Agent"