Are you looking for your dream home in the mountains? Find your dream come true in the mountains of Cedar Mountain, North Carolina and come home to your cabin within a natures paradise. This adorable home joins a 50+ acre and almost a 500+ acre undeveloped estate. The great room has unique custom picked and cut maple wood walls. Enjoy the open floor plan and rock gas log fireplace or relax on your 440+ square foot of covered private deck.
Cedar Mountain is a small community located along the Greenville Highway only minutes from downtown Brevard, North Carolina. Located in scenic Western North Carolina, Brevard features the very best the area has to offer, from a relaxed, rural atmosphere to the conveniences of a modern city. Its pleasant, unhurried small-town environment is rich in natural beauty, cultural heritage, and social amenities. Brevard's close proximity and easy access to major metropolitan areas like Asheville, Charlotte, Greenville and Atlanta make it an ideal place to live.
Known as "The Land of the Waterfalls," a name derived from the many waterfalls in the nearby Pisgah National Forest, Brevard is a nature lover's paradise. State and National forests cover more than one-third of Transylvania County, providing endless possibilities for hiking, backpacking, camping, and rock climbing. The French Broad and Davidson Rivers are popular for fishing, kayaking, canoeing and tubing. It's this combination of rural natural scenic beauty and urban convenience that make Brevard such a special place to live.
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Oven/Range, Range, Washer
- Apxhtd Sqft: 800-975
- Basement And Foundation: Bas Full Unfinished, Bas Inside/Outside Entr
- Bonus Room Size: 36x22 Basement
- Construction Type: Site Built
- Cooling: Central, Electric, Heat Pump
- Dining Room Size: In Great Room
- Drive: Gravel
- Floors: Carpet, Vinyl
- Great Room Size: 23.3x18.6
- Heating: Heat Pump
- Interior Features: Breakfast Bar, Cathedral Ceiling(S), Fireplace - Gas Unvented, Gas Logs, Home Warranty, Master On Ma
- Kitchen Size: 8.6x8.2 Grt Rm
- Laundry Room Size: Large Area
- Living Room Size: In Great Room
- Lot Description: 2500-3000 Ft. Elev., Level, Rolling, Trees, Wooded
- Lot Size: .56
- Master Bedroom Downstairs: Yes
- Master Bedroom Size: 15x12.3
- Other Room 1 Size: 440 Sq' Cov Dek
- Porch: Covered, Front, Side
- Road Frontage Depth: 95
- Roofing: Architectural Shingle
- Sewer: Septic Approval 2br
- Sq Ft Level 1: 928
- Street Type: Gravel
- Sub-Type: Sfr
- Water: Private Water
- Garage: Carport Sgl Att, Other See Remarks
- Basement: Yes, See Basement/Foundation
- Subdivision: Summerhill
- Style: 1 Story w/basement
Jay & Jewell Kaiser are extremely passionate about real estate. We make it our daily goal to strive to be the very best real estate professionals in the Brevard, and Western North Carolina area. This requires us to be the most informed professionals in our market area... In today's market, it is so very critical to stay abreast of new technology tools, changing laws and industry rules.
"You are the most important person in our business and we don't take it lightly!" So give us a call today Jay (828) 421-0375 or Jewell (828) 421-8376.