Schafer Condos DC Floorplans and Pricing
3324 18th Street NW DC
See the latest updates on Schafer Condos
This conversion of a 1909 mansion and adjacent carriage house is located in the Mt. Pleasant neighborhood. Twelve Jr. one BRs, one and two BR condos ranging in size from 500 SF to 1200 SF and named for various rooms of the former mansion. Restored Custom Woodwork, 11 Foot Ceilings, Hardwood Floors, Private Terraces, Wood-burning Fireplaces (there are eight), Individual Entries, Five off-Street parking spaces.
Call me to arrange a hardhat tour. Expected to begin deliveries in October.
Developer: Community 3 Development, the company that brought us The Nine, Residences at St. Monica's and M Street Flats.
The Schafer Pricing
· The Library: 2BR/2BA, 1,290 sq. ft, $599,900
· The Conservatory: 2BR/1BA, 1,085 sq. ft, $549,900
· The Parlor: 2BR/2BA, 1,115 sq. ft, $549,900
· The Carriage House: 1BR/1BA, sq. ft, $524,900
· The Orangerie: 1BR/2BA/Den, 900 sq. ft, $479,900
· The Billiard Room: 1BR/1BA, 770 sq. ft, $449,900
· The Drawing: Room 1BR/1BA, 780 sq. ft, $424,900
· The Terrace: 1BR/1BA, 715 sq. ft, $424,900
· The Ballroom: 1BR/1BA, 755 sq. ft, $424,900
· The Sunroom: 1BR/1BA, 715 sq. ft, $399,900
· The Loft: 1BR/1BA, 520 sq. ft, $299,900
· The Study: JR 1BR/1BA, 465 sq. ft, $279,900