Save Money on a Condo Association’s Insurance Quote in Massachusetts. Here are 7 possible ways to save money on a master insurance policy for a condo association in MA.
- Selecting the proper coverage could save you money on your Condo Association Insurance. AJ Marchionne Insurance Agency will provide your association with an insurance menu listing the coverage we recommend in order of importance along with its respective cost. Your association can then select the coverage they want to purchase.
- Claims Management – Save money on your condo association insurance by having all claims reported to the condo association's board of directors. If all claims are filtered through the board of directors it helps to eliminate small losses (mainly under the deductible amount of the master insurance policy). The lower amount of claims reported will result in more insurance carriers wanting to compete for your business. This will ultimately generate more favorable pricing.
- Carry higher deductibles. It may be worth the savings!
- Have your insurance agent determine the value to reconstruct your condo: Next, look at how much building coverage you currently have. If your agent projects the amount to rebuild is lower than the current coverage amount you maybe over insured. This means you are paying more than you need to be and could lower the cost of your Condo's Master Policy.
- Save money on multiple lines of insurance when you combine more than one line of insurance coverage with the same company: example: Purchase your Condo's Master Insurance Policy along with an auto policy and/or umbrella policy with the same company.
- Pay your insurance bill up front or ask for free financing.
- Shop your condo association's insurance with a local independent insurance agent.
Give us a click or call and we’ll answer your questions. AJ Marchionne Insurance Agency Inc. offers service, competitive pricing, confidence in your decisions, and a first class experience! Ask for AJ Marchionne: M-F 9am-5pm at: 617-471-5010