Buyers, you may have high expectations when purchasing a North Shore of Long Island Home, but remember it's still a
Here Are Our Top 5 Myths For Home Buyers
1. The listing information is always correct ~ Wrong. When it comes to listings, don't always take the information on the house as being on-target. Sometimes, listing agents don't bother to check out the facts they receive from the sellers and the wrong data is posted. Always verify!
2. We will find the PERFECT house ~ Not always. Buyers may try to focus on something that's wrong with a house rather than all of it's good points. Don't expect to get everything on your wish list and zero in on the items that are the most important to you.
3. If we have several agents looking for homes on our behalf, we'll find a house quicker. Wrong again. By working exclusively with one agent you will improve the momentum and the end results. Working with your Buyers Agent thrives on communication, loyalty and trust!
4. When a house remains on the market longer, the more you can negotiate a better deal. Buyers always ask us, "How long has this home been on the market?" They may think the longer its been on the market the more they can negotiate the price down. Wrong ~ It often means the seller is determined to hold onto their price and are not realistic.
5. If the offer is accepted right away, it was too much to offer." No ~ It's probably just called buyers remorse kicking in. There's no point in second-guessing what the bottom line is, go with your goal and everyone will be a winner.
And when you are ready to buy that almost "perfect" home on Long Island's North Shore, call Lawrence & SheiLa Agranoff at our Celll 631-805-4400.
Call, And Take A Look At The North Shore Of Long Island...