Monroe NC Real Estate Market Second Quarter 2012—Four Facts
It's time to look at the real estate market in Monroe NC and to assess how home buyers and home sellers fared during the second quarter of 2012.
Here are four facts about the Monroe marketplace in April to June 2012.
- The median closed price in the second quarter was $115,000, an increase of 30% over the second quarter.
- The second quarter median closed price was higher than the median closed price in 2011.
- Approximately 25% more homes closed in the second quarter than in the first.
- Almost 45% of all sales were distressed sales.
What do these four facts mean for Monroe NC buyers and sellers?
- Monroe sellers are seeing higher prices and more sales in spite of the high proportion of distressed sales in the market.
- Monroe is a great place for buyers who want to find an affordable home.
Want to learn more about the real estate market in the City of Monroe NC and see all the numbers for each of the past four years? Click on the link below.
Copyright 2012. Carol Fox. Allen Tate Realtors. *Monroe NC Real Estate Market Second Quarter 2012—Four Facts*