Are You Ready to Buy a Home provides plenty of information for prequalifying a buyer. This article has plenty of information on the process of preparation for purchasing a home. For more specific information continue reading below
Do You know that its about the best time to buy a home? At the Bliss Real Estate Group we are already receiving multiple offers on homes and if you don't get off the fence, you will be having regrets. In order to buy with confidence, you need to look at these few steps. Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage.
What do you need for Mortgage Pre-Approval?
- You need know what you can afford before you begin to shop
- It shows sellers that you are serious about buying
- As soon as you find the right house, you are able to make an offer with confidence.
- You need to prove a steady income - so 2-3 months pay stubs
- You must have paid your bills timeously
- Low to medium debt
- You need a downpayment available
- You need the ability to pay a mortgage
- You would require 2 years tax returns
- Proof of any additional incomeThen You need to Decide what Type of Home You Want to Buy:
- The type of community you want to live in
- Do you want a new home, a resale home or perhaps you don't mind a fixer upper?
- What features does the home need
- Proximity to schools, shops and work
- Does the property feel right for you?At the Bliss Real Estate Group we have the tools and expertise to assist you in your property purchase.As specialist Buyers Agents, Freddie Woodard and Tracy Dowling are ready to help you. Call Freddie or Tracy on the Buyer Hotline Number: (919) 443-5750 or email them here
Keith Bliss, Real Estate Consultant
Relocation Specialist/Accredited Buyer Representative
The Bliss Real Estate Group
associated with KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY-CARY
919.467.0707 office 919.459.6870 direct fax