I often hear the question "Anthony, how's the housing market looking in Woodbrige VA?" Well here is a brief overview of the market as of today 8/28/2012. Oh and when I say Woodbridge VA I mean the 22191 zip code.
There are currently 133 active homes for sale in Woodbridge VA.. 215 of them are under contract, contingent with kickout or without kickout.
From 5/28/2012 - 8/28/2012 52 homes ranging from 139k to 558k were been sold.
- 16 of these homes ranging from 139k to 200k.
- 23 ranging from 200k to 200k
- The remaining 13 homes of the 52 were all in the 300k + range.
- 48 of these homes were regular sales
- 4 of these homes were foreclosures/REO/Bank Owned
to my surprise none of them were short sales.
We are still experiencing low inventory in homes but on a good note interest rates are still great and home prices are not too high. (Of course sellers don't like to hear this)
Looking for a realtor that doesn't make you feel like you are always under pressure to buy? Have a particular area where you are looking for a home? Call me today (571) 494-1502