When I first met loan experts Sacha Ferrandi and Pat Hook of Source Capital I was naive to the world of trust deed loan investments and hard money loans. That was back in January of this year. Since then, thanks to Sacha, Pat and my experiences with Source Capital I have become educated about the world of private lending and real estate investments.
Why Source Capital? Here are just some of the reasons.
- They are trustworthy and meticulously follow all legal policies and ethical procedures.
- They have an open door policy and welcome your phone calls and visits to their Rancho Bernardo office. Have questions? Contact Source Capital!
- They are consistent and fair. Since I started in January their loan rates have not increased. In fact, their low end actually dropped to 8.99% shortly after I started and has remained there ever since.
- They are involved with their community. Many of the organizations they support year round can be found on their Affiliations Page.
- They are committed to helping good people with challenged credit or other issues get loans.
- They love what they do and they want to help you!
To learn more about hard money lender, Source Capital’s terms, click the link below.
Source Capital Funding, Inc. is a direct, private hard money lender that provides hard money loans throughout California and Arizona. We lend in all major cities in California, including San Diego, Los Angeles, Anaheim, San Francisco, San Jose, Fresno, Oakland, Sacramento, Bakersfield and Riverside and in Arizona including, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler and Glendale. If you need a private hard money lender to fund your hard money loan, Source Capital Funding wants to help you. We can be reached at 858.705.6144 or via email using our convenient online form.
If you haven’t already, I hope you decide to “Like” us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter! You can also learn more about us by reading the reviews our hard money loan clients, private money investors and real estate brokers have posted on our Google profile page. Hope you’re having a good week! -Sindi Somers