Septemebr 15th, 2012
Come to Haymarket Day for a festival celebrating everything that makes our town unique! This fun filled day will be kicked off by a cheerful parade featuring the organizations, groups, schools and people that make Haymarket such a wonderful place to call home! There will be live music, games, entertainment, great food and crafter/ vendor booths throughout the entire town. The Trolley's will be taking people around town all day long!
Here are some of this year’s events:
- The Main vendor and Main Stage (sponsored by Toll Brothers) area is at the Harrover property (where the Police Dept and Food Pantry are). The parade Reviewing Stand will be there
- At Giuseppes Restaurant, there will be food, local bands playing through-out the day from 11:00am - 4:00pm on the Deja Brew Coffee House Stage.
- At the Museum parking lot area, Haymarket Motors will be giving out free popcorn and cotton candy! The Museum will be open for tours, and the Virginia 8th Regiment Re-enactors will be there.
- Town Hall Center area will be Breakfast from the Haymarket Woman's Club at 7:00am in Town Hall, Foster's Grille food booth and Hamburger eating contest outside at Noon, and NASCAR miniature race cars!
- Pet adoptions by Middleburg Humane Foundation located at Arthurs Court (behind Madison Corner Gift Shoppe). Also Alpacas and Pet Supply giveaways will be there as well, and Sumo wrestling!!
- At the Haymarket Green (open space), located 2 parcels to the West of VCA Healthy P.A.W.S Vet clinic, will be Minnieland's Kids & Teen Zone. Ponies, trackless train, Cliff Hanger, Cyclone, Moon Bounce, Full Court Press Basketball, and First Down Football
- Off Hunting Path Road will be Hot Air Balloon rides!
Please support the Haymarket Food Pantry. Bring any cans and non- perishable items. You can drop off food at 14740 Washington Street (the house next to the Police Dept) and leave on the front porch if not open.
Haymarket Day was voted Best Annual Event by the readers of The Haymarket Lifestyle Magazine! No doubt about that!