Garden Club Estates Franklin TN Home Sales for July 2012 provided by Tammie White:
- Properties currently active on the market: 0
- Single-family properties closed in July 2012: 2
- Average sales price: $488,750
- Average list price: $512,500
- Sales price to list price ratio: 95.4%
- Average days on the market: 55
- Sales currently pending: 1
- Garden Club Estates absorption rate: 0 months of inventory (a normal or steady market would be 5-7 months; anything under 5 months of inventory is considered a seller's market, above 7 months is considered a buyer's market).
Garden Club Estates is in an extreme sellers' market. The sales price to list price ratio is low suggesting that sellers may be listing their homes a little high in this Franklin TN neighborhood. However, the days on the market are extremely low, making it an ideal time to sell a Garden Club Estates home.
Garden Club Estates is located in the heart of the Cool Springs area at the corner of McEwan and Cool Springs Blvd. Many think it is part of McKay's Mill but it is not. This Franklin TN neighborhood is approximately 120 homes built in the mid-2000's by Pulte Homes.
Having recently sold a home in Garden Club Estates buyers love this neighborhood. Garden Club Estates sellers may want to consider listing their home. Buyers are out looking for homes to take advantage of the low mortgage interest rates. The lack of inventory in Garden Club Estates makes it an ideal time to sell.
NOTE: The home pictured above is of an actual home in Garden Club Estates Franklin TN.