West Hartford, Connecticut was recently named one of "10 Best Cities for the Next Decade". Add this to the list of:
- Top 10 “Great Cities for Raising Families” (Kiplinger’s Personal Finance Magazine )
- One of the Coolest Suburbs Worth a Visit (TravelandLeisure.com)
- One of the top 100 Best Places to Live in the Nation (CNNMoney.com)
- U.S. News & World Report ranked both Conard and Hall High Schools in the top 10 public high schools in Connecticut, and bestowed the gold medal distinction for ranking in the top 500 of schools nationwide
- Conard and Hall High Schools ranked tops in Newsweek's America's Best High Schools
- Among the 20 Great Places to Retire in Connecticut (Connecticut Magazine)
This may be one of the reasons that people who move to West Hartford tend to stay in West Hartford. Several factors contribute to West Hartford's high rankings including it's wonderful walkable neighborhoods, thriving Center and great schools. With the real estate market shift over the past few years, 1st time buyers have found West Hartford real estate to be a great value and current residents have been able to "trade up" to their dream home for much less than they would have during the peak of the market. And first time home buyers are finding that a West Hartford home is well within their reach, with many homes more affordable than ever.
Why wait? If you're thinking of making a move, don't miss this golden opportunity. Contact me to receive your copy of my free e-book, "7 Reasons Why Now Is A Great Time to Buy A Home (A Smart Buyer's Guide to Seizing the Market)".