Sullivan Farms Franklin TN Home Sales for August 2012 provided by Tammie White:
- Properties currently active on the market: 18
- Single-family properties closed in August 2012: 5
- Average sales price: $350,700
- Average list price: $353,459
- Sales price to list price ratio: 99.2%
- Average days on the market: 87
- Sales currently pending: 4
- Sullivan Farms absorption rate: 3.6 months of inventory (a normal or steady market would be 5-7 months; anything under 5 months of inventory is considered a seller's market, above 7 months is considered a buyer's market).
Sullivan Farms is in a sellers' market. Even better than that, of the 18 homes currently listed, 10 have already been sold but not moved into pending. That only leaves 8 homes currently available or 1.6 months of inventory.
The sales price to list price ratio for Sullivan Farms homes has consistently been 97.5% or above since April 2012. That coupled with the low days on the market make it a great time for Sullivan Farms home sellers.
Don't wait to buy a Sullivan Farms home. There are some great options still available but the inventory is dwindling quickly. Act now to take advantage of the fall buying season. One of the reasons families are so drawn to this Franklin TN neighborhood is to attend Winstead Elementary School part of the highly-ranked Williamson County Schools.
The links below provide the market data for Sullivan Farms since August 2011.
With all this Sullivan Farms Franklin TN home sales data, do you think I know Sullivan Farms selling trends? That would be a resounding yes. As a matter of fact, I doubt you'll find any agent who knows the stats here better. That helps you with pricing whether you are buying or selling.
If you would like to sell your Sullivan Farms home, contact Tammie White at (615) 495-0752.
NOTE: The photo featured above is of an actual Sullivan Farms Franklin TN home.