Please help me to know if you are a Serious buyer when you contact me?
Please help me to save us both time and energy by asking your-self these questions to know if you are really ready to purchase a home.
1. Are you currently working with a real estate Agent? - If you are and/or have given them your loyalty, please accept there is no need to call me. All Agents in a specific market-place use the same multiple listing computer system to promote their listings. Please remember your Agent has Access to the same information you are contacting me about. Plus, it is so important for you and your Agent to bond as a harmonious team. In return you will get their unconditionally loyalty in helping you to achieve your relocation goal.
2. When are you interested in purchasing? Knowing this will help me determine the timing of which we should start touring homes.
3. What type of home are you looking for? Condo? Single-family? Townhome? New Construction? Etc.
4. What is your comfort zone in terms of price? Before we plan to tour homes I will inquire if you are currently working with a Loan Officer? If not, I team with very knowledgeable Loan Officers who can guide you to the best financing. More importantly, an affordable mortgage matching your budget.
5. Do you need to sell your current home before buying? Sharing this important detail will afford me the opportunity to research the best possible price you may get for your home, resulting in the highest possible net profit you may apply towards your next home. I can also guide you in determining how long it may take to sell your home, so we can possibly plan when you may anticipate a time-frame for your next move.
6. Have you been to [YOUR TOWN/MARKET] before? Please help me to know whether I need to resource you more on your target market-place, or introduce additional appealing communities to you.
7. Are you planning a trip to [YOUR TOWN/MARKET] soon? Please share why you are moving? If a job relocation, you can share if your company has made any kind of provisions for you.
8. Are you paying cash? My ultimate goal as your Realtor is to position you to be irresistible to the Seller when I prepare and present your offer. I want them to look forward to negotiating and cooperating with you. Even more importantly, to have the confidence they can look forward to a closing when they fully accept your offer.
Read more: http://www.tuesdaytactics.com/qa-pre-qualifying-internet-leads/#ixzz26qRb1fW3