Forrest Crossing Franklin TN Home Sales for August 2012 provided by Tammie White:
- Properties currently active on the market: 15
- Single-family properties closed in August 2012: 9
- Average sales price: $296,861
- Average list price: $304,577
- Sales price to list price ratio: 97.5%
- Average days on the market: 72
- Sales currently pending: 0
- Forrest Crossing absorption rate: 1.7 months of inventory (a normal or steady market would be 5-7 months; anything under 5 months of inventory is considered a seller's market, above 7 months is considered a buyer's market).
Forrest Crossing is in an extreme sellers' market. The sales price to list price ratio is high and the days on the market are low, making it an ideal time to sell your Forrest Crossing home.
Forrest Crossing is one of the few Franklin TN neighborhoods that have homes in every price point. An additional bonus is the 18-hole Forrest Crossing golf course.